Home   News   Article

Grantham firefighters attend property after towel left on hob




Fire and Rescue
Fire and Rescue

Firefighters were called to a property in Grantham yesterday where a tea towel had caught fire.

The fire was put out by somebody in the property. A spokesman for the fire service said there was light fire damage to towel which had been left on a hob.

The crew was called at 3.30pm. It inspected the area to ensure it was safe. The cause was accidental.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More