Home   News   Article

Grantham firefighters attend tumble dryer fire




A Grantham fire crew were called to a house in the town after reports of a tumble dryer catching fire.

The firefighters attended the house in Walton Gardens at about 6.30pm yesterday where they found the dryer had been removed from the property before they arrived.

There were no reports of any injuries.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More