Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Grantham firefighters rescue pigeon from chimney




A Grantham fire crew were called to a house where a pigeon had become trapped in the chimney.

The crew attended Manor Drive, Great Gonerby, at 3.35pm today.

A spokesperson for Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue Service said manpower was used to "remove one pigeon from the chimney breast and released it outside."

In a tweet about the incident the service wrote #NotJustFires



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More