Home   News   Article

Grantham firefighters tackle Carlton Scroop chimney fire




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

A Grantham fire crew attended a chimney fire in Carlton Scroop yesterday.

The crew was called out at 2.05pm to a property on Newark Lane and used specialist equipment to put out the fire.

A spokesman for the fire service said the fire was caused by build-up of soot.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More