Home   News   Article

Grantham firefighters tackle chimney fire at Angel and Royal Hotel




Angel and Royal, Grantham. ENGEMN00120120711140906
Angel and Royal, Grantham. ENGEMN00120120711140906

A fire in a chimney at the Angel and Royal Hotel in Grantham yesterday was caused by a build-up of soot.

Firefighters from Grantham and Sleaford were called to the hotel at 11.15am and used chimney gear and thermal imaging cameras to help put out the fire.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More