Home   News   Article

Grantham firefighters tackle shed and hedge fire in Sedgebrook

Fire & Rescue News.
Fire & Rescue News.

Firefighters used two hose reels to tackle a fire which started in a shed and spread to a hedge in Sedgebrook.

The Grantham crew attended the fire at 9.26am this morning in Whattons Close. Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue Service said the cause of the fire was an electrical fault.


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.


Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More