Home   News   Article

Grantham flat damaged after food catches fire on gas hob




Lincs Fire and Rescue news.
Lincs Fire and Rescue news.

A flat in Grantham suffered smoke damage after a saucepan of food caught fire on a cooker.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue Service was called to the property in Westgate at 4.56am this morning (Sunday).

The was removed from the gas hob and the property was ventilated by firefighters.

The cause was given as accidental.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More