Home   News   Article

Grantham Journal letter: Cats are being poisoned




Letter
Letter

On Thursday morning we had to have our three-year-old cat put to sleep, the vet said he was probably poisoned.

We also lost a cat three months ago, he was also poisoned. Our next door neighbours lost their cat recently – he was also poisoned.

Please, please if you are in the Princess Drive area keep an eye on your fur babies. I would hate anyone else to go through what we are.

Melissa Wainwright



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More