Home   News   Article

Grantham kitchen fire may have been caused by a candle




Fire and rescue news.
Fire and rescue news.

Grantham firefighters were called to a kitchen fire this morning.

The fire is believed to have been started by an unattended candle. The fire was out by the time firefighters arrived.

Two crews was called out at 1.20am and they carried out an inspection before leaving the scene.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More