Home   News   Article

Grantham kitchen fire put out with tea towels

A fire in the kitchen of a Grantham house was put out with kitchen towels.

A Grantham fire crew attended the house in Alma Park Road at 5.30pm yesterday but the fire had already been extinguished.

Firefighters removed a chip pan outside and carried out an inspection. A spokesman for Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue said the cause of the fire was cooking left unattended on a hob.


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.


Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More