Have your say on Lincolnshire Police’s website
Lincolnshire Police are asking people to take part in a survey in order to make improvements to their website.
It is part of ongoing work to improve the ways people can contact the Police, and aimed at fully understanding the needs of their website users, as well as people who have never used it.
For the research they would like to hear from a wide selection of people in Lincolnshire who are willing to take part in a telephone interview about how they use, or would like to use the website.
The survey will take approximately thirty minutes and be between 9am and 5pm on Friday, June 12.
They would like to hear from a wide selection of people, and anybody in Lincolnshire can apply to be part of the project, although they are particularly looking for people who:
* Have a disability which makes using the website more difficult.
* Have a first language that isn’t English.
* Are less than 18 years of age.
* Are over 60 years of age.
* Represent an organisation that uses the website (i.e. media organisations)
* Use the website frequently (at least weekly)
* Rarely use the website or have never used it
* Live in an area with a poor internet connection
If you would like to be a part of this research, register your interest by clicking here
Please note the research is being undertaken by an external company, and your details will be passed to them for the purposes of this research ONLY.