Home   News   Article

House fire in Ropsley last night

Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Firefighters were called to a house fire in Ropsley last night, but on arrival found that the occupier had managed to extinguish it themselves.

At 8.22pm Grantham and Corby Glen crews were called to the property on Munton Fields, Ropsley.

The fire had started in the kitchen, which sustained severe damage, with further smoke damage to the remainder of the dwelling. No injuries were reported.

The cause is believed to have been an electrical fault.


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.


Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More