Home   News   Article

Kitchen destroyed in fire at Grantham home




Fire & Rescue News.
Fire & Rescue News.

A kitchen was destroyed at a home in Grantham yesterday (Sunday).

Fire and rescue crews were called to Avon Close just after 10am.

There was 100 per cent fire damage to a kitchen and smoke damage to the remainder of the property.

It was caused by an electrical fault in a tumble dryer.

No one was injured.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More