Kitchen fire in Grantham home

Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.
Share this article
Have your say

A person was treated for smoke inhalation following a fire in Grantham this morning (Thursday).

Two fire and rescue crews from Grantham were called to Sidney Street to tackle the fire in a kitchen, caused by cooking being left unattended. They gave oxygen to the homeowner, who had inhaled smoke from the flames.

Firefighters received the call just before 4.30am. There was damage by fire to BBQ briquettes, frying pan and an oven.