The launch of Raffle 31, the giant online raffle, is fast approaching, while the list of prizes and sponsors keeps on growing.
In aid of the Grantham Journal Children’s Fund and Grantham Carnival and Events Group, the online raffle is the first of its kind in Grantham and will launch at the St George on the Green on Sunday, April 24.
Many local businesses have shown their support for the fund-raiser, being run by Grantham businessman David Charles.
We’ve already revealed some of those backing Raffle 31, and here are a few more names recently added to the mix:
* Trade Carpets, £200 voucher
* Union Interiors, £100 voucher
* Hoppers Jewellers, £100 voucher
* Specsavers Grantham, glasses worth £125
* The Boutique, £100 Italian leather handbag
* JC Home Improvements, one day’s labour worth £150
Other businesses are supporting Raffle 31 by sponsoring a prize. These include Creeper Host Ltd (£250), Manor Garage (£100), Specsavers (£75) and Village Link (free advertising).
The top prize is holiday vouchers worth £1,000!
Tickets will go on sale at £2.
For more information, visit www.raffle31.co.uk