Home   News   Article

Lift rescue and cooking fire attended within an hour by Grantham firefighters




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Grantham firefighters were called out yesterday to help victims of a cooking fire and a broken lift.

At 2.29pm they attended a house fire after some cooking was left unattended. It caused light smoke damage, and oxygen was administered to the occupier.

Then, at 3.11pm, they received a call to rescue two people stuck in a lift on Manners Street, Grantham.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More