More than 30 Grantham area eateries sign up to 'Eat Out to Help Out' scheme
Restaurants and eateries in Grantham have signed up to a Government discount scheme.
The Eat Out to Help Out scheme launched today (Monday) and offers a 50 per cent discount on food or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, up to August 31.
The maximum discount available is £10 per person.
Participating restaurants and eateries will claim a reimbursement from the Government.
Customers can search for eateries which have registered on the Government website, which displays results within a five-mile radius of the postcode used.
Using a Grantham town centre postcode, restaurants and eateries which had registered by this morning were:
- Eden Wine Bar, Market Place
- Conduit Tea Gardens, Market Place
- Finkins, High Street
- Kings Walk Cafe, Kings Walk
- Katana Japanese Cuisine, The George Centre
- Knightingales, Guildhall Court
- The Leaf, Westgate
- Kitchen and Coffee, Westgate
- Angelos coffee, Westgate House
- Shiva Shakti, Wharf Road
- Grantham Bowl, Dysart Road
- Fun Farm, Dysart Road
- McDonalds, Bridge End Road
- Burger King, Harlaxton Road
- The Black Dog, Watergate
- The Teaspoon Tea Company, High Street
- Tinel, Wharf Road
- KFC, Harlaxton Road
- Belton Woods Hotel
- Belton Garden Centre
- BB’s Coffee Shop, Boundary Mill, Gonerby Moor
- Downtown restaurants, Gonerby Moor
- Syston Park Farm Shop
- The Stag, Barkston
- Crown & Anchor, Welby
- The Olde Barn Hotel, Marston
- The Welby Arms, Allington
- The Chequers Inn, Woolsthorpe
- Everest Inn, Westgate
- Bombay Brasserie, London Road
- Moy Park, Gonerby Hill Foot
- The Recruiting Sergeant, Great Gonerby
- Cafe Allez, Belvoir Castle