Planning applications before South Kesteven District Council include:
* Allington: William Simpson, removal of various trees, Eastleigh, The Green.
* Mr and Mrs M. McLean: Demolition of existing dwelling, Berberene, Main Street.
* Mr and Mrs M. McLean: Demolition of existing and erection of replacement dwelling, Berberene, Main Street.
* Belton and Manthorpe, Grantham, Londonthorpe and Harrowby Without: Mr and Mrs P. McQuilkin, approval of details reserved by Conditions 2 (materials), 5 (SUDS drainage), 6 (drainage routes), 8 (foul drainage), 9 (hard and soft landscaping), 10 (levels and cross sections), 11 (storage of refuse), 12 (bat roosting and bird nesting boxes) and 13 (archaeology) of S12/1839, rear of 191 Belton Lane.
* Billingborough: Terry Williams, removal of 24 leylandii and one fern tree, Fortescue Arms, 17 High Street.
* Castle Bytham: Mr R. Smith, discharge conditions 4 (archaeology) and 5 (bird survey) requirted by S13/0257, land north of Little Bytham Road.
* Colsterworth: Robert Cunniffe, two-storey and single storey extension on west elevation and porch on east elevation, Orchard House, Woolsthorpe Road, Woolsthorpe by Colsterworth.
* Heather Butterworth: Fell ash tree, 26 Newton Way, Woolsthorpe by Colsterworth.
* Corby Glen: Robert Lynch: Installation of solar panels, 12 High Street.
* Fulbeck: Mr and Mrs Ryan and Jane Mannering, alterations to dwelling including conversion/extension of loft space to create living accommodation and changes to boundary treatment, Sudthorpe Barn, Sudthorpe Hill.
* Grantham: Stacey Staff, single storey front, side and rear extensions to dwelling, 79 Bridge End Road.
* Kevin Mayes: Conversion of garage and extension to bungalow to create enlarged kitchen/dining room, utility and bedroom and construction of garden store, 35 Gloucester Road.
* Mr and Mrs J. Griffith: Single storey rear and side extension to dwelling, 11 Ermine Close.
* Andrew Rowe: Change of use and alterations of storage building to create a single dwelling, land off Cecil Street.
* Great Gonerby: Lorraine Watt: Ground and first floor extensions to dwelling, 62 Long Street.
* Londonthorpe and Harrowby Without: Mr J. Dobney, demolition of dwelling and erection of five dwellings and associated garaging (outline), 255 Harrowby Lane.