Planning applications before South Kesteven District Council include:
* Ancaster: Anthony Hall, two-storey rear extension and pitched roof over existing flat roof extension, Woodlands, Willoughby Road, West Willoughby.
* Barrowby: Martin Nicoll, extension to bungalow to form additional storey and single storey rear extension, Glebe Cottage, Rectory Lane.
* Tim Gadsby: Two-storey side and rear extension to dwelling with detached garage, 16 The Drift.
* Colsterworth: Andrew Birch, one-and-a-half storey side extension incorporating front porch, 4 The Ropewalk.
* Robert Cunniffe, two-storey and single-storey extension on west elevation and porch on east elevation, Orchard House, Woolsthorpe Road, Woolsthorpe by Colsterworth.
* Corby Glen: Richard Harwood, single storey rear extension and alterations to existing dwelling following removal of existing rear extension, 1 Bourne Road.
* Fulbeck: Simon Caunt: Fell sycamore tree, Rosebank, Scotts Hill.
* Grantham: Phillip White, single storey extension to rear of dwelling, 4 Longcliffe Road.
* Mr and Mrs S. Stuart: Proposed first floor extension and insertion of rooflights, Hillside, 19 Beacon Lane.
* Mr R.Penman: Extension of factory and construction of raised condenser platform, Moy Park, Gonerby Road.
* Jennifer Sherlock, Grantham Investments and Alderforce North: Alterations to fenestration: windows to south west elevation repositioned, window to south east elevation omitted, Isaac Newton Public House, Harlaxton Road.
* Autumn Park Ltd: Change of use from A3/A5 (cafe/hot food takeaway) to B1 (offices), Autumn Park Business Centre, Autumn Park, Dysart Road, Grantham.
* Mr and Mrs B. Athavan: Installation of internally illuminated fascia signage and projecting sign, 21 Market Place.
* Emma Brewer: First floor extension over garage, single storey extension to front, two-storey and single storey extension to rear, 35 Kingscliffe Road.
* Nasrin Hussain, Bovis Homes Ltd: Approval of details reserved by Condition 6 (Materials) of S07/0588, Impress Canning Works, Springfield Road.
* Harlaxton: Scottish and Newcastle, signage and external lighting to a listed building, Gregory Arms, Grantham Road.