Home   News   Article

Smoking shelter and linen store destroyed by fire at Stapleford Park Hotel




Lincs Fire and Rescue news.
Lincs Fire and Rescue news.

Firefighters were called to a blaze which destroyed a smoking shelter and wooden linen store at Stapleford Park Hotel.

Two crews from Melton Fire Station attended just after midnight this morning.

A fire service spokesman said the cause was believed to be accidental and caused by the ‘careless disposal of smoking materials’.

Firefighters used two hose reel jets and drag forks for damping down.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More