Home   News   Article

Spark from electricity pylon causes Grantham fire

Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Firefighters attended scrubland off Kenwick Drive in Grantham yesterday after a spark from an electricity pylon set it on fire.

There was fire damage to the scrubland and pylon. Three crews extinguished the fire using a hosereel and beaters. They were called to the scene at about 6pm.


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.


Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More