Home   News   Article

Sunday lunch left unattended caused fire at Grantham home




Fire
Fire

Firefighters were called to a cooker fire at a property in Grantham on Sunday afternoon.

A crew from Grantham attended the fire in Belvoir Avenue just after 2pm.

The householder isolated the electricity supply while the crew used positive pressure ventilation to ventilate property.

The cause was cooking left unattended.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More