Grantham Eat Out to Help Out scheme: The restaurants and eateries which have signed up so far
A handful of restaurants and eateries in Grantham have so far signed up to a Government discount scheme.
The Eat Out to Help Out scheme launches on Monday, August 3 and offers a 50 per cent discount on food or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in.
The maximum discount available is £10 per person.
It is valid every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday up to August 31.
The discount will be automatically available and participating restaurants and eateries will claim a reimbursement from the Government.
Customers can search for restaurants and eateries which have registered on the Government website here.
It displays results within a two mile radius of the postcode used.
Using a Grantham town centre postcode, restaurants and eateries which have so far registered, according to the Government website, are:
- Eden Wine Bar, Market Place
- Conduit Tea Gardens, Market Place
- Finkins, High Street
- Kings Walk Cafe, Kings Walk
- Katana Japanese Cuisine, The George Centre
- Knightingales, Guildhall Court
- The Leaf, Westgate
- Kitchen and Coffee, Westgate
- Angelos coffee, Westgate House
- Shiva Shakti, Wharf Road
- Grantham Bowl, Dysart Road
- Fun Farm, Dysart Road
- McDonalds, Bridge End Road
- Burger King, Harlaxton Road