Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Tumble dryer fault causes house fire in Grantham



More news, no ads

LEARN MORE


A fault within a tumble dryer was the cause of a house fire.

At 10.40am today (Tuesday), Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue crews attended a house fire in Denton Avenue, Grantham.

The blaze caused severe fire damage to the property's kitchen and utility room.

Fire news. (55165166)
Fire news. (55165166)

It was extinguished using breathing apparatus, one hose reel jet, ladders and a thermal imaging camera.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More