Two new cases of Covid-19 in South Kesteven - but no deaths from coronavirus reported in four days in Lincolnshire hospitals
Two new cases of Covid-19 have been confirmed today (Thursday) in South Kesteven.
It brings the total to 407 - up from 405 yesterday. The rate is 286.9, compared to an England rate of 456.9.
Greater Lincolnshire has seen no coronavirus-related deaths for a fourth day this week.
NHS statistics released this afternoon show none of the trusts across Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire or North East Lincolnshire reported any Covid-19 deaths.
Nationally, a further 19 people who tested positive for the Coronavirus have died, bringing the total number of confirmed reported deaths in hospitals in England to 29,231.
The local figures break down as:
- 142 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
Although figures will be further updated later today, yesterday saw four new confirmed case of coronavirus in Greater Lincolnshire.
The latest government statistics showed additional positive tests for Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire.
The total 3,426 cases for Greater Lincolnshire currently breaks down as:
- 2,483 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,481)
- 730 in North Lincolnshire (up from 729)
- 213 in North East Lincolnshire (up from 212)