Home   News   Article

Update: Fire caused by faulty cooker at Grantham home




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Firefighters were called to a house fire on Edward Street in the early hours.

They attended the two storey house at 5.36am, locating the blaze in the kitchen and dining room.

The flames and smoke caused slight damage to both rooms. Pumps from Grantham were used along with two breathing apparatus and a hose reel jet.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue have determined that a faulty cooker caused the fire. They have reported no casualties.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More