Home   News   Article

UPDATE: Grantham fire crews called to incident at Gonerby Hill Foot

Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Four fire crews have attended an incident on Gonerby Hill Foot.

Lincolnshire Fire Service says there was no fire following reports of smoke. Heat damage was caused to a pipe caused by cooking oil.

Crews were standing by with foam should it be needed.

The first call was received at 11.44am, but crews have since beenb stood down.


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.


Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More