Home   News   Article

Washing machine on fire in Grantham




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue attended a report of a washing machine on fire this afternoon.

A crew from Grantham were called to an address on Derwent Road, Grantham at 2.13pm after the fire started due to a fault in the washing machine.

There was heat damage to the washing machine drive belt and light smoke damage to the machine.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More